Salesforce Technical Architect / Munich / 6 Month + Contract- fulltime
Amazing vacancy for a Salesforce Technical Architect to work in Munich with 1-2 days remote possibility. Great opportunity to join an experienced team and take lead over an amazing project.
- Play a key role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when technical architectural direction is required
- Help engineering by contributing code, testing technologies
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- Solution and system architecture skills (including data, application and infrastructure), with a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Strong hands on configuration skillset - workflows, validation rules, apex triggers and classes
- Salesforce integration and customization experience (API's)
- Fluent in English, (German)
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katja Rosenau on +4930 3080 8812.