Salesforce Developer - East Lansing, MI - $80K-110K
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 Annual + Benefits
Location: USA, Michigan
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: August 17th, 2018
Salesforce.com Partner seeking an experienced Developer who has recent SFDC experience. This individual must be willing to work in a team environment and help them get to the next level. The most valuable candidate will be able to create and manipulate custom code at will, while learning from their peers. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.
This client is seeking a highly skilled individual who can code apex and Visualforce from scratch. This individual must be able maintain and support existing custom solutions by identifying and resolving production development problems and answering user questions.
- 2+ years previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce experience required. Salesforce Developer Certification preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- Experience in Salesforce automation: Process Builder, Workflows, Apex Triggers, Queueable Apex, Batch Apex
- Knowledge of Source Control Environments such as git, svn, etc
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Mid-Level Developer/Salesforce.com/ /ADM201/DEV401/Michigan/East Lansing