Salesforce Developer - Miami, FL - $100K-$120K
My client is a leader in their industry. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM and are in need of a Developer who is proficient throughout the project life cycle and is able to maintain. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally.
My client is offering remote flexibility for this position.Requirements
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce project delivery experience
- Hands on development with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages Design, Triggers
- Worked on implementations with lightning components from classic
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud preferred
- Understanding of configuration options
- Salesforce Certified Developer preferred
This role will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering above market compensation plan and extended PTO. This role will be key in the growth and advancement of this company, giving you the chance to further your skill set. This could be your next career move, don't pass up this opportunity! Send your CV to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.233.6490 to be considered!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please call Olivia Firth at 267-233-6490/send your CV to email@example.com.