A client of mine in the insurance industry is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join their permanent team! They are creating a new insurance platform within Salesforce that allows clients and customers to track their activity.
My client wants to take on a developer who they can train into a team lead! If you are looking to work on an exciting new project from the comfort of your own home, please apply today!Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features based on business requirements
- Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security
- Document functionality and changes to the system
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
- Provide high-level support to a large group of advanced Salesforce users
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce platform
- Experience implementing programmatic solutions in Apex Code and Visualforce.
- Comprehensive experience debugging and troubleshooting on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience using lightning and Einstein desired.
- Ability to travel twice a month for first couple of months.
- Fully remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401K Match
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities