Non-profit Salesforce Functional Consultant/ Administrator - Vancouver, BC - CA$70000 - CA$80000
Salary: CA$70,000 - CA$80,000
Location: London, Ontario
Job Type: Permanent Non-profit Salesforce Functional Consultant/ Administrator - Vancouver, BC- CA$70000 - CA$80000
Mason Frank has partnered with one of the largest non-profit organizations in Canada to source for a talented Salesforce Administrator to lead Salesforce strategy, while maintaining every day data and reporting needs. The perfect candidate is a highly motivated and talented individual in the realm of Salesforce and data management, as well as an avid member of the Salesforce community. It is highly derisible that you have worked in the non-profit sector- had experience with NPSP or Salesforce.org This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and implement Salesforce solutions for a non-profit with an impactful and inspirational mission. The company is starting a large project within the next 6 months.Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test and implement new solutions and functionality within Salesforce
- Develop and document training procedures and documentation for Salesforce best practices
- Provide ongoing administration and support, including configuration of standard and advanced functionality, as well as data management.
- Work with the stakeholders and team members to capture data and requirements
- Perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from internal and external sources as well as exports to
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features to help drive adoption across organization
- In-depth experience as a Salesforce administrator within the non-profit community preferred
- Certifications highly preferred (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder, etc)
- Declarative capabilities of Salesforce, including security controls, process automation tools and business application development (custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, record types, apps, tabs).
- Excellent communications skills and ability to translate technical requirements
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and commitment to follow-through.
- Flexible schedule
- Option for remote or partially remote
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce functional consultant / administrator / product owner / Non-profit / NPSP / Salesforce.org / Vancouver / British Columbia/ BC / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Montreal / Ontario