Salesforce Developer - Chicago, IL - $90K - $120K + Remote FlexibilitySalary:
$90,000 - $120,000Location:
August 20, 2018Reference:
One of Mason Frank's top clients in the Greater Chicago Area just made us aware that they are urgently looking to add a Salesforce Developer to their team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing solutions to complex business problems and breaking down how these solutions offer additional value to the organization. The organization will rely on you to be their in house Salesforce expert and expect you to have the ability to provide insight on all aspects of the platform. Our client is willing to pay anywhere from $90,000 to $120,000 plus the option to work remotely. Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they have provided this type of insight in the past.Duties:
- Provide day to day end user support
- Drive and increase user adoption
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, and data
- Ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on professional application development experience using Apex, Force.com, VisualForce and Lightning.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com data model (including a thorough understanding of object relationships, SOQL, and SOSL), architecture, constraints, governor limits and change management.
- Ability to evaluate client needs for integration and configuration and recommend solutions accordingly
- Team player with excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of SaaS development processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time.
- Integration experience with other Salesforce applications (AppExchange) and external systems
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career firstname.lastname@example.org
(212) 594-1495 (ext. 3382)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.