This is an excellent opportunity for a Sr/Lead Salesforce Developer or Architect to work with an innovative partner.
Opportunity to work on continuously exciting, interesting, and challenging projects while getting to work hands-on with some of the newest SFDC & Software technology on the market before anybody else!
This is a long term project and is open to conversion to a FTE or extension beyond the initial 12 month engagement!
The Salesforce Sr/Lead Developer must have extensive hands on experience in custom, from scratch Salesforce development and be able to work in a highly technical, yet highly collaborative environment. In this role you will also act as a team lead and must be strong communicator.
Duties and Requirements:
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools - Heroku experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II/Advanced Developer Preferred, not required
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred, not required