Salesforce Software Engineer - Chicago, IL - $100K - $120K + Remote FlexibilitySalary:
$100,000 - $120,000Location:
August 21, 2018Reference:
Key client of mine based in the greater Chicago area is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer immediately for a full time opportunity offering remote flexibility. Within this role you will be held responsible for a large data migration project, migrating and automating data from a legacy system to the Salesforce platform utilizing Salesforce Data Loader and/or Informatica. The ideal candidate will come from an Information Technology background and be local to the greater Chicago area. Requirements:
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce development / administration experience preferred - proficient Apex and Visualforce coder
- 2+ years data migration experience working with Salesforce Data Loader and/or Informatica preferred
- Extensive 3rd party application integration experience preferred
- IT industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce administrator and/or developer certification a plus
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career firstname.lastname@example.org
(212) 594-1495 (ext. 3382)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.