Salary: £60,000 + package and Salesforce certification funding
An exciting Salesforce developer opportunity based in a brand new office in Central Manchester has arisen. You will be a part of a carefully selected development team under a new development manager who suits the modern, enthusiastic work style of the business.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be involved in writing Apex and Visualforce code, become an integral part of design and development authority, working with stakeholders to develop and drive the platform forward.
- Strong experience writing batch Apex and Visualforce code
- Confident communicating with senior stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Able to troubleshoot and amend Apex and Visualforce code
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral
- Salesforce certifications are desirable.
This is a dynamic role, with loads of potential to progress and grow with a company.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elias Ptohides at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 869 0880
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.