Salesforce Consultant - Remote
Our projects typically involve:
- Creating brand new Salesforce instances for our clients
- Customizing the platform to meet the unique needs of each business
- Integrating Salesforce with other existing platforms, and developing custom integrations as needed
- Refactoring existing Salesforce instances
Ideal candidates are organized, detail-oriented, and communicate clearly. You have experience leading client discussions, gaining consensus from involved stakeholders, and working with various teams to see projects through to completion. Ideally, you'll also be a certified Salesforce Administrator and have a good understanding of integrating Salesforce with other platforms. Experience in the law industry is a plus.
You'll be responsible for:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements;
- Contributing to project architecture by incorporating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Leading weekly SCRUM meetings;
- Supporting application enhancements and other projects on SFDC;
- Working with various internal and external team to execute projects;
- Conducting quality assurance testing;
- Organizing, documenting, and leading all Salesforce training initiatives.
Email your resume to email@example.com!