Salesforce Technical Architect - Hoboken, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a global marketing company in sourcing for a Salesforce Technical Architect.
This role will be pivotal in designing technical architecture solutions that integrate with multiple internal platforms and systems. The ideal candidate will manage the development life-cycle, deliver complex cloud based solutions, and implement business processes.
This role is based out of Hoboken, NJ with remote flexibility and no travel requirements. Roles & Responsabilities:
- Design technical architecture solutions that integrate with multiple platform and systems
- Serve as the SME as it pertains to the Salesforce platform
- Partner with engineering teams to establish technical strategy that align with business requirements
- Owning and delivering complex cloud based solutions such as Salesforce, Informatica, Heroku, and Mulesoft
- Manage developement lifecycle to ensure the delivery of secure solutions that are optimized for permformance built to scale Requirements:
- Extensive CRM and Architecture experience; particularly with Salesforce
- Strong proficiency with Sales/Service/Marketing Clouds, Communities, Lightning components, and Einstein
- Strong proficiency with API Integrations (SOAP & REST), and integrations using middleware tools
- Proven track record of definying system landscape, and identifying gaps
- Strong proficiency with CPQ, Agile methologies, Incentive compensation processes and tools
- Expertise within OmniChannel preferred Benefits:
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development; work directly with C-level executives
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and two forms of bonuses
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits, matching 401K Contact:
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are