Senior Salesforce Developer - Philadelphia, PA
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have a passion in Salesforce? Well now you can combine both passions!
My client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer preferably with Salesforce Health Cloud background, to come in and asses their business, cases, and help solve problems and come up with best practices. This will be the lead Salesforce go-to person and you will make a huge impact on their current CRM instance.
- 5+ years' Salesforce Development Experience
- 5+ years' Apex, VisuaForce, SOAP & REST API Experience
- In depth understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com products
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure/ a lot of moving pieces
- Health Cloud experience & Salesforce Certifications ***
- Manage projects throughout the entire development life cycle (including coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Communicate with project managers to best understand the needs for the system
If this sounds like your dream role don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com