A client of mine in the financial services industry is looking for an experienced Salesforce candidate to take on the title of their Technical Lead. You will play an essential role in their current projects and work with large clients to translate business requirements into technical solutions and oversee the development of their final deliverables.Requirements:
- Experience creating Enterprise solutions on Salesforce
- Working knowledge of software development bet practices and testing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Force.com, Sales, and Service Clouds
- Expert knowledge of APEX and Visualforce Development
- Ability to evaluate, update, and enhance code written by others
- Experience working as a Salesforce developer and architect
- Experience with integrations between Salesforce and third party vendors
- Experience working on Agile teams to solicit requirements and develop solutions
- Complete Unit Testing
- Integrate changes and enhancements into Salesforce platform
- Develop and implement solutions with third party vendors
- Produce the solution's Roadmap and Strategy
- Set code and design standards for technical practices
- Manage cross-functional team efforts and lead design meetings with various stakeholders
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match up to 8%
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted Gym membership
- Monthly company happy hour
- Schedule flexibility
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.