DescriptionHi all, my client is currently searching for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who can also function as the Salesforce Product Owner and Subject Matter Expert. The company is located in beautiful Nashville, and is a fun loving, transparent organization rated as one of the best to work for in Nashville.General role & Daily responsibilities include:
Necessary skills Include:
- Creating and removing users and assigning their permissions
- Developing custom fields and field level security
- Working with custom objects
- Finalizing and Creating reports and dashboards
- Modifying workflows and process builders
- Importing data with the Import Wizard and Data Loader
- 4 years of SFDC Experience
- Lightning Experience
- Experience as the sole Salesforce resource for an organization
- Knowledge of how the accounting side of Salesforce works, i.e. invoices, renewal billing, credit card batches. Basic knowledge of SQL, SOQL, and SOSL or other coding language knowledge.
- People skills and Communication skills are very critical.
- This is a great opportunity for someone in the IT field with great people and communication skills!
This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Joe Malone to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com.