Mason Frank are looking for an experienced, full-time Salesforce.com Administrator who will thrive in a fast-paced environment for a growing client of ours.
They offer an award-winning culture, generous salary, excellent benefits, and long-term career opportunity as a full-time member of the team.
This person will work directly with the management team to identify, coordinate, and implement new projects, while maintaining and improving upon an existing highly customized Salesforce.com environment.Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders, business users, project managers and developers to understand business processes and requirements, mitigate risks and recommend strategies and solutions to achieve business and operational needs.
- Manage process improvement analysis, business requirements and user story documentation, prototyping, quality assurance testing, training and support.
- Collaborate with product and developers to understand and implement conversion of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Assist in driving our overall sales and marketing technology approach - including recommending, learning, and helping to manage any new technologies we may choose to adopt in the future.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Manage the marketing automation tools
- Several years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer)
- Strong knowledge in security and data access; user provisioning; custom objects; record types; fields; page layouts; reports and dashboards; data import/export; integration's, etc.
- Dataloader and SOQL preferred.
- Marketing Automation experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce integration; programs and campaigns; data management; email alerts; web forms and landing pages; newsletters, etc.
- HTML preferred.
- Experience with various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc).
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
- Competitve compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch club and snack stocked kitchen
- Full benefits include health, medical, detantal
- Commuter benefits
- Paid gym pass and wellness classes
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.