Salesforce Operations Manager - up to £60,000 + benefits - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of my Hospitality clients who are looking for a Salesforce Operations Manager who has proven experience within the Salesforce platform which includes managing the Salesforce platform and team with configuration experience.
- At least 3 years Salesforce hands on experience.
- At least 2.5 years operations manager background
- Creating and launching new Salesforce functionality
- Completing administration requests/configuration - work flows, objects, page layouts and reports.
- User adoption - training new and existing users
- Gathering business requirements
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes.
A plus to have:
- Salesforce certification.
Send your CV to Ferhat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy