Salesforce Administrator - Central London - Up to £50,000
My client is currently looking for an Advanced Salesforce Administrator, with a strong configuration background. Any additional developement experience is a plus for this role.
Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important, as well as having a strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices, and any 3rd party SFDC ISV's.
This role offers a competitive salary, with annual pay reviews in a very reputable financial services organisation with great company perks.
- Advanced Salesforce Adminsitration experience
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Validation rules and processbuilder
- 3rd party intergration
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Setting Salesforce best practices
- Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering
- User support and training
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201 certified
- ADM211 is a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy