Currently, Mason Frank is working with a Salesforce Partner to look for a Salesforce Technical Architect. The candidate will be leading Salesforce implementations as well as designing the infrastructure of the platform. The ideal candidate will be gathering requirements, fulfilling them while leading all technical design aspects, and leading a team of developers and admins to execute projects.. Creating solutions for the Salesforce platform is expected out of this candidate.
Responsibilities & Role
- Enhance the Salesforce platform by leading all technical design sessions and creating solutions.
- Lead a team of developers to help them grow and complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Pinpoint risks, security problems, and design flaws.
- Create the overall design based on client's requirements.
- Great communication skills
- Leadership experience
- APEX and Visualforce
- Experience in Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or Sales Cloud
- Experience with Lightning
- 5-10 implementations done
- 2-4 of the implementations being 6+ months
- Salesforce certificates
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced candidate and in return the candidate will receive a perm position and promising career growth. Salary range is between $150k to $200k based on experience.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com