Salesforce Development Manager - Scottsdale, AZ - $150-170K
A well renowned Real Estate company based out of Scottsdale, AZ have just re-implemented their Salesforce instance, and are in need of a well-versed Salesforce/Applications Manager to oversee the buildout of their Salesforce platform and various other integrated Applications. The ideal candidate will have a background in OOP Development, a specific focus on Salesforce Development over the last few years, and experience overseeing Development/Architecture teams.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing company, and guide the way for their IT systems. They offer a fantastic benefits package and lots of flexibility.Reguirements:
- 5+ years working with Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience in managing development teams.
- Strong understanding of Agile & ITIL methodologies and processes.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with fully integrated systems.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Architecture, Solutions development and Applications governance.
- Strong and broad Applications & Development technical knowledge and architecture.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Knowledge of basic principles of Project Management (PMI or similar methodologies).
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This lucrative opportunity will not be available for long so apply ASAP. Interviews are currently taking place, if interested and qualified submit your CV to email@example.com or call Dan at (415) 967-7641 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (415) 967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.