I am currently working with a client in the Dallas area that is in need of a Salesforce developer. They are seeking someone who has a strong focus and ability to custom code Apex, Visualforce pages, custom components, and custom triggers. Also, a .Net, Java, web devleopment, or programming background is highly preferred.Key Requirements/Responsibilities:
- 3+ Years of Salesforce coding and development experience
- Custom coding experience in Apex, Visualforce, custom components, custom triggers
- Java and.Net background is a plus
- Providing support to the CRM platform for daily business use
- Testing, analyzing, and debugging the Salesforce platform
- Collaborating with business and technical members of the team to provide the design and solutions for various applications and projects
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and multi-task on projects
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.233.6490 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.