I am currently working with a client who is looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator. In this role, you will meet with users up to the highest level within the organization, analyze and understand business requirements needed for the system, lead groups in data gathering and decision making sessions, and develop efficient solutions based on your all-encompassing SFDC technical and functional knowledge. This position is for a candidate who is looking to work with industry leading companies and to get the most out of their skillset.Responsibilities:
- Interact with organization members to get a clear understanding of business requirements and translate them into viable solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Preform data cleanup to maintain data quality in SFDC via constant analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Daily administration and maintenance of SFDC including managing multiple user management setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Understand relational databases and data integration tools
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to lead others to use best business practice solutions within the ability of the application.
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490 or email@example.com.