SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST / ADMINISTRATOR - New Haven, CT - $85-$100k
A client of mine in the nonprofit industry is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator to help grow their Salesforce Platform. This is great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a company and use your creativity to oversee new projects. A deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is a must, however, hands on coding is not required for this position. As the Business Analyst and Administrator you will work closely with the technical team to build solutions, map projects, and customize the platform to meet business needs. You will act as the liaison between technical and functional teams.Requirements:
- Experience working on at least 1 full implementation cycle
- Experience with 3rd party vendor integrations
- Proven utilization of SalesforceNPSP
- Experience performing administrative duties and gathering requirements for a nonprofit organization
- Lead salesforce project implementation - gather requirments and translate them into solutions for the technical team
- Oversee project lifecycle and maintain after completion
- Experience in both a Business Analyst and Administrative role
- Strong understanding of Salesforce concepts and processes such as applications, data, and security
- Exceptional communication skills
***This position is fully onsite, you will be working with a small team and reporting directly to the Executive Director
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.