Salesforce CRM Business Analyst-London- £50,000 + Bonus
Our client operating in the Financial Services sector is looking for an experienced Salesforce CRM Business analyst who can help develop the functionality and value of their Salesforce CRM system. You will reporting to the Technology Director, and will be required to lead the operational support of the Salesforce system.
Our client offers a great opportunity for career growth, a competitive salary and company bonuses
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Confident around senior stakeholders/management, able to gather requirements
- Experience working with commercial business teams to identify process improvements and document requirements
- ADM 201 Salesforce Certified ideally
- Experience generating reports / workflows
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Platform (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in written materials
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy