Salesforce Technical Architect / Stuttgart / 3 Month + Contract- fulltime
Amazing vacancy for a Salesforce Technical Architect to work in Stuttgart to the next possible start date. Great opportunity to join an experienced team and be a part of an amazing project.
- Develop system solutions to business problems
- Play a key role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when technical architectural direction is required
- System design and specification development
- Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
- Work within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
- A minimum of Overall 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- com configuration and application design skills
- salesforce certifications
- n-depth experience with Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax
- Solution and system architecture skills (including data, application and infrastructure), with a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Strong hands on configuration skillset - workflows, validation rules, apex triggers and classes
- Salesforce integration and customization experience (API's)
- Fluent in English, (German good)
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com