Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce -Indianapolis, IN - $50-$60/hr. Title
: Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce - Indianapolis, IN
My client is seeking a motivated, experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with interest in working in the Indianapolis, IN area. This is a great opportunity for anyone with Lightning experience looking to further their own career in a 12 month long contract.
- Gathering requirements, meeting with executives, help provide a roadmap for re-implementation
- Responsibilities will shift towards administrative, hands-on tasks
- Assist with system design and configuration, unit and system testing and deployment.
- Assure that client requirements are met with design of product
- Experienced on multiple projects as a Salesforce Analyst or Administrator
- Excellent communication skills- will be working with people from all levels of the company to ensure success of the system
- Must be able to demonstrate Salesforce knowledge and ability to be a leader on a full implementation of platform
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, project-focused environment and meet strict deadlines
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com