Network Support Engineer
Hinckley, EnglandSalary -
£30,000 Network Support Engineer - Competitive - Hinckley
Do you possess a thirst for digital knowledge? Are you hungry for success and want to work for a company who is thriving in their industry? If so, this role may be perfect for you. The Company
The Client is a next generation hybrid estate agency who has had extensive growth within the past 18 months with the motive to be one of the leaders within their industry. They use cutting edge technology to help the customer feel more in control of their sale whilst only paying a fixed fee, providing them with the best customer experience possible, helping to save them thousands. The Role
As a Network Support Engineer you will be actively involved in the maintenance and monitoring of the networks and systems which may include but not be limited to diagnosing technical issues, dealing with several hardware and systems issues at once, resolving software issues within agreed time frames and applying all of the latest software updates and patches to the systems. You should possess a good knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues and maintaining systems and software within a regulated environment. Experience
- Knowledge of networking within LAN and WAN including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Proven work experience within a similar role
- The ability to communicate effectively with non-technical aware users
- Ability to work within a team but also take own initiative
- Certifications in Linux, Microsoft or similar technologies would be a bonus
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Experience in desktop support using active directory, office 365 etc.
The position will be based in Hinckley, England and be paying £30,000 per annum. The normal working hours are 9:00am - 18:00pm, Monday - Friday.
For more information, please call Owen on 0191 917 8976 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a call.