A client we are representing in the hotel and resort management industry is seeking a Senior Salesforce developer. The client needs an experienced Salesforce developer to join their team and further expand their CRM platform. You will be working on several exciting implementation projects and collaborating with other Salesforce professionals with great opportunities to grow your career in the Salesforce ecosystem. They provide a great company culture, excellent benefits, and very competitive salary compensations. Experience in the hospitality industry is not required, but it is preferred. If you are interested all the details are provided below.Key Requirements/Responsibilities:
- 3+ Years of Salesforce development and coding experience
- Apex classes, Visualforce pages, custom components, custom triggers
- Ability to translate both technical and functional terms
- Multi-task skills are a high priority as you will be working on several projects at once
- Gathering business requirements in order to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with the developers, business analyst, and architects to provide best solutions and practices for the business
- Proven track record of working on and being a leader on a Salesforce team
- Certifications are a plus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.