Salesforce Developer - Harrisburg, PA
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the management of both the front and back end of Salesforce. This role requires the technical, functional and business logic perspective to make recommendations and assist senior staff members in the Salesforce ecosystem. This role is an opportunity to quickly grow and strengthen your technical skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of Salesforce maintenance
- Customization of Salesforce apps, fields, record types, objections (standard, custom, external)
- Responsible for the collaboration of teams.
- Troubleshooting, providing knowledge and answer any support/enhancement requests from internal users.
- Manage APEX Exchange integrations, champion the adoption of Salesforce users
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy solutions in all Salesforce products and platform
- Ability to communicate clearly and express necessary information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Salesforce Developer and Platform Builder certification required
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.