Salesforce Business Analyst - $105k - Stamford, CT - Remote flex.
A Client of mine is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst who is can help them create a more efficient platform! As a business analyst you will work closely with project managers, system administrators, and developers, to implement Salesforce customizations and Applications. You will be working with numerus departments to analyze and report data and gather requirements. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about the opportunity to work with a company that you can grow with, please apply today!Responsibilities
- Partner with Business teams to develop and define business processes while creating system requirements.
- Lead in system implementation projects such as requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential integration
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
- Working experience in IT
- Working experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Hands on Salesforce Administration experience
- Knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems
- Team player with client focus
- Good communications skills
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.