Our client is looking for a senior Salesforce Administrator to be part of their global CRM team, who can help maximize the efficiency and capabilities of the full features and benefits of the system. An experienced individual is needed to help understand the business needs and make enhancements accordingly. Key skills/Experience
- Strong Salesforce administration experience.
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC capabilities
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards using SFDC tools
- Strong SFDC configuration skills to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- A good understanding of the change management process including working with multiple sandboxes, UAT testing and change sets.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills
- Experience using office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications.
- SFDC ADM 201 certified
- Create and Manage Changes to the SFDC CRM System
- Creation, enhancement and maintenance of custom objects, workflows, functions and configurations within the SFDC environment
- Handling on-going customization of SFDC.
- Maintain the Systems Security & Integrity
- Carry out user Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Assist with migration of data from previous CRM to SFDC
- Ensure data quality through monitoring, improvements and system maintenance
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards
- Gather business requirements by communicating directly with internal stakeholders
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy