An exclusive client of mine in Orlando, FL are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team. They have just recently implemented Salesforce CRM alongside a number of other digital products and are seeking Developers who have proven experience in overseeing entire project life cycles and are capable of maintaining after it has launched.Requirements:
- Full lifecycle implementation experience.
- Hands on experience and advanced understanding of Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, and CSS.
- Technically inclined with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience with Lightning components.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years of Salesforce project experience.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language.
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- Work closely with other members of the development team to design and produce integrations between Salesforce.com and additional custom applications.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 415-967-7641 ext:4052 or by email at email@example.com
. Hope to hear from you soon!