Salesforce Developer - Orlando, FL
The Salesforce Developer role is a specialist who will be given a wide range of creativity to help implement systems within various departments. This is a hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review business; both the functional and technical side.
- Knowledge of Apex coding and Visualforce controllers.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy solutions in all Salesforce products and platform.
- Develop code as well as document according to standards, performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Minimum of 3 year experience with Salesforce.com deployment OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce (APEX/Visual Force)
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Must exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.