Local applicants only - Must be able to be onsite a minimum of 3 days per week in Los Angeles/Orange County area.
Nationally recognized entertainment company is seeking a contract Salesforce Project Manager for a company wide Salesforce integration project. The Salesforce Project Manager must have experience in development - no hands on coding required for this role but a deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is required as the Project Manager will act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues including stakeholders, other project managers, and team leads. MUST be able to be ON SITE a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Minimum 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Salesforce Project Manager
- Minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum of 3 Third Party Integrations with Sales or Service Cloud
- Certified Project Management Professional
- 3 yrs as Salesforce Technical Lead
- 3 yrs Project Mapping
- 3 yrs Business Analysis, requirement gathering, solutions
- Experience with contracts/legal services & salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com to submit your resume ASAP as interviews are ongoing.