Salesforce Developer - South Burlington, VT - $105k-$115k
A client of mine is looking to hire a fulltime Salesforce Developer to develop, modify, and update Salesforce based applications. You will lead the technical role in the development teams' efforts to determine needs and processes that are automated by the company's applications. As the primary Salesforce Developer you will participate in and review all steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software. This position reports directly to the Director of IT Operations and will work to design, develop, and deploy solutions that cater to their market.Responsibilities:
- Application development on Salesforce platform
- Implementing new product features
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java.
- Experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce platform
- Strong expertise on various Salesforce platform APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
- Experience implementing solutions in Apex Code and Visualforce.
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience following low level designs and performing application builds.
- Ability to work with an implementation team that executes in agile fashion.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off which includes paid holidays, sick leave and paid vacation
- Flexible and half Friday work schedules
- Cash bonus for employee and client referrals
- Family events sponsored by firm
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.