Salesforce Developer - Greater Chicago Area - $140K - Greenfield Overview:
This company is looking for a hands on Salesforce Tech wizard to help create custom development for projects in Lightning. The current team has 3 Developers and 5 BA/Admins working to build out their platform. This position will report directly to the department head and will make an immediate impact creating custom solutions. Responsibilities:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Work with users, IT and management to design and implement workflows, reports and dashboards utilizing a systematic and scalable approach to improvements
- Utilizes Apex Data Loader or Salesforce Workbench to import and/or export data to and from Salesforce
- Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Data integration experience
- Experience with Lightning platform
- 2-3 year's experience in Salesforce
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- History of software development experience on the Force.com platform preferred
The company is in the midst of beginning Lightning integration. They are looking to put a team of developers together as soon as they can. They have a long history with Salesforce and want the best of the best. If you consider yourself a solid developer and are looking to enhance your skillset, be sure to apply today. Be sure to apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to email@example.com
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!