Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- £50,000 Senior Infrastructure Engineer - £50,000 - Birmingham
Do you want to work for a global leading retailer with a successful and expanding IT department? Do you thrive in a competitive digital setting? If so, this role could be for you. The Company
The client is a global leading fashion retailer with over 3,000 stores worldwide and is still consistently expanding. They possess cutting edge technical systems which has helped them achieve the success they have had. The Role
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be supporting the IT systems by providing 3rd line support, proactively maintaining and monitoring both the corporate and retail systems and capacity planning. It will predominantly be a windows environment supporting Linux, HPUX, and AS400 deployments. You will be required to manage various systems such as DHCP, VMware, VOIP to name a few and provide efficient support to the employees. An on call rotation basis will also be required on top of the regular working hours.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Experience
- You will need a certification preferably in one of the following: MCSE, CCNA, VCP, ITIL, CISSP or CISM
- Possess an in depth knowledge of server and network principles
- You will have a good understanding of PCI standards
- Previous experience using hyper converged systems would be desirable
- You will possess an expert knowledge of ISCI deployments, ideally with DELL
The position will be based in Birmingham, England. More specifically in the offices based in Erdington. The position will be paying £50,000 per annum. The normal working hours would be 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday with additional on call hours being required on a rotation basis.
For more information, please call Owen on 0191 917 8976 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
to arrange a call.