My client, a big consultancy is looking for a Chief Technical Officer (CTO) for the European Salesforce COE.
The profile they are looking for must have:
- The Salesforce CTA certification (mandatory)
- Fluency in English (French is a bonus but not required)
- Collaborative & Team Player
- Mobile in Europe mainly covering the following areas : France, UK, Germany, NL, Nordics. 30% travel otherwise they use new technologies to work remotely (1 day / week of home office possible and affectation with the local offices where the candidate will be based). Candidate will have local contract and be paid in the local currency. Can be based anywhere in Europe but preferably in one of the above countries (Paris or London would be ideal).
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Improving delivery methodologies and guaranteeing the technical excellence of the service for their clients
- Taking initiative to innovate and working on it with differents teams
- Launching the internal Global programme "CTA Accelerator" to support their Senior Salesforce Specialist to get the Salesforce Technical Architect certification
- Gaining new strategic and global projects, working on bids with the team
- Being the technical leader on key strategic projects
- Nearly multiplying by 2 the size of the UK Salesforce Team within the next 10 months
- Promoting the company excellence in public events and being a speaker at those events (Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tour)
- Strengthening the relationship between the company & Salesforce
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org