Salesforce CoE Manager - Naples, FL - $130K-$150K
This position requires a marriage between technical, business and communication skills. The perfect candidate has to have experience with leading a team and over seeing the Salesforce CRM. This leader has to understand the business and know when to step in to make suggestions to improve the CRM.
This individual needs to have self-motivating characteristics, along with being able to work and lead a team. They will be managing over a diverse team of business analyst, administrators and 3rd party developers. Extensive salesforce technical and functional knowledge is needed to succeed in this position.Requirements:
- 5 plus years working in functional and technical salesforce roles
- Able to manage a team, report progress of members, schedule/hold meetings and hold face to face conversations with customers
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Manage implementations from proposal to delivery
- Develop training and knowledge transfer to Power Users throughout the company to insure an increase in skill set and expert throughout the company
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Olivia for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.