My client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to maintains and improve the company's custom in-house Salesforce Lightning Application. This position works closely with the Sales Operations Team to deliver on time solutions that increase and improve the Sales Team's ability to service customers. What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain custom software solutions in the Salesforce.com Lightning Application platform.
- Participate in technical design, architecture, code, unit test and deployment.
- Develop detailed requirement analysis, technical specifications and end-user documentation for systems and applications.
- Work collaboratively to identify functional and technical solutions to Company needs.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance and testing support for software created in-house and for third-party vendor products used.
What you bring to the team:
- Manage report building and requests.
- Develop sales tools based on data reporting, analytics, territory coverage to align with Salesforce and develop strategies to help enable data-driven decision-making and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer I or higher).
- 5+ Years of experience developing Salesforce business applications with extensive experience in Visualforce/Apex development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lightning development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs.
- Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions between SFDC and external systems.
- Ability to accurately interpret business requirements and develop solutions.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce classic, Salesforce lightning and Salesforce sandbox platform development environments.
- Detailed understanding of items not limited to but including custom objects, declarative functionality, workflows, triggers, visualforce, migration tools and SDLC.
- Strong skills in delivering analytical KPI dashboards and custom reports based on sales, products, customers etc.
- Prior CPG sales experience.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 267-233-6490. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.