Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce partner based out of New York who are looking for an experienced Salesforce technical lead.
As an established Salesforce partner, they can offer exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise.
The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are.
- The Tech Lead will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. The Tech Lead will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases.
- Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detailed design documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrate technical development skills such as ability to scope the technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements.
- Proven experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- Demonstrated leader in Salesforce solutions and development
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Strong communication skills, both in person and virtually
- Strong business analytical skills with the ability to learn quickly and function as a collaborative member of the team
- Experience with a Salesforce partner highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field preferred but not required
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.