Los Angeles and Irvine HQ options - open to onsite work in either location.
Experienced Salesforce Platform Lead/Project Lead who is skilled in developing ideas, strategies, and solutions that are precise and scale-able. You will be required maintain and support the current Salesforce platform customizations and integrations as well as gather business requirements, analyze pain points, and develop and implement solutions. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and be capable of acting as a technical and functional consultant.
You should be capable of performing standard SFDC Admin tasks as well as strategizing, developing, and implementing solutions for company's future requirements - technical and functional skillsets necesssary.
- 3+ years Salesforce Admin
- 2+ yrs. experience as Salesforce Developer
- 3+ yrs. Apex programming
- 3+ yrs. Visualforce Pages
- 1+ yrs. Lightning developer
- Classes, controllers, triggers, data approvals, dashboards, components, custom objects, workflows, approvals reports
- Integrations experience with third party applications/platforms using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with testing tools - writing scripts, setting up test environments for development and integration
- Data migration and code deployment experience with data loader
- Highly organized
- Superior communicator comfortable liaising with business stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this position, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for consideration!