We have partnered with a growing orgnaization based in Manhattan looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator to own their Salesforce platform and scale with their business applications.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with various business units to understand and analyze business processes and requirements
- Possess the ability to configure and/or customize applications or tools to fit varying business requirements and application support.
- Drive detailed technical requirements and analysis on new salesforce.com configuration projects of varying complexity to ensure the smooth operation of our day-to-day sales functions
- Recommend technology solutions and apply relevant principles to propose reliable and least disruptive solutions
- Execute on development or configuration changes to meet requirements including installation and configuration of app exchange applications
- Participate in component, data analysis, and performance monitoring
- Review complex Apex applications (controllers, batch classes, triggers) to ensure compatibility with new work, and troubleshoot production issues, identify opportunities to streamline processes and gain efficiency
- Stay on top of salesforce.com trends, new features and innovations that could apply to the business.
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems and Salesforce.com setup
- Proven experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Experience in CPQ, Data Loader & Salesforce Lightning required
- Experience with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud a plus
- Experience with DocuSign for Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of marketing automation applications and integration to Salesforce.com
- Experience in technical documentation and change management / code migration processes
- Strong ability to lead, influence others and communicate and work effectively with others, especially under pressure of meeting project deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and functional areas quickly to deliver best of breed solutions
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification; Advanced Admin Certification; Developer Certification
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.