SENIOR SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR - NEW BRITAIN, CT - $90K-$115K + BONUS
A client of mine in the financial services industry is looking to bring on a Senior Salesforce Administrator to manage the internal Salesforce.com org. The position provides a standout chance for a passionate expert to work for a vibrant, fast-growing, bold company.Responsibilities
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC, such as new starters, position changes, profile changes, leavers, user lockouts and password resets
- Install and configure Salesforce packages
- Design, configure and administer SFDC including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Customer Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visualforce Pages.
- Maintain all business processes and users in the system
- Understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Assist with the internal implementation of 3rd party applications and support the integrations
- Work with Salesforce.com to understand their platform roadmap and how to apply improvements to internal business challenges.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise around security models and org governance.
- Initiate, plan and execute projects and other assigned tasks as delegated.
- Provide general user training.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users.
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Developer including technical implementation, day-to-day operation, long-term projects and org maintenance.
- Salesforce.com Admin and Developer/App Builder Certifications.
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiar with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Performance-based bonus
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and PTO
- 401(k) plan with matching
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.