A fortune 500 company that I work closely with in San Diego, CA are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding team. This organization is investing heavily into their Global Center of Excellence, and are seeking Salesforce Developers who are experienced in overseeing entire project life cycles and have the ability to maintain the platform once it has launched. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language.
- Work on the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- 2+ years of Salesforce project experience.
- Technical development experience with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, custom triggers.
- Worked on implementations with lightning components.
- Several Full Life Cycle implementations throughout career.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of configuration options.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 415-967-7641 ext:4052 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Hope to hear from you soon!