Salesforce Administrator - Greater Chicago Area - 90K+ - PTO
My client is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a Salesforce Administrator role. The client is located in Miami, FL and is looking to fill the position immediately. The candidate must have experience managing the day to day functions of a Salesforce team and meeting business requirements. Candidate must be professional and portray a high level of communications skills. Experience
- 2+ years of experience of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with Marketing, Sales and Service clouds
- Experience with project management or product ownership
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of Visualforce, APEX programming, Triggers, Force.com APIs, and Web Services is preferred.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and addressing issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Cable/telecommunication experience strongly preferred.
- Utilize SFDC administrator skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Maintain and support custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
- Interact with organization members to get a clear understanding of business requirements and translate them into viable solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner
- Full Medical (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Generous 401k plan
- Telecommute flexibility for local employees
- Catered Friday lunches
As mentioned, this position is looking to be filled immediately. If you have Salesforce administration experience and are looking to make a change into a role with a lot of benefits, be sure to apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to email@example.com
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!