SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - PORTLAND, MAINE - $100K-$120K - FULLY REMOTE
A client of mine who is a Salesforce Partner has an exciting, direct hire opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a dynamic company. Their software development team is exceptionally driven, works well together, and enjoys transforming the platform for optimal efficiency. The base salary for this role ranges from $100k to $120k depending on experience and includes a competitive benefits package.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to their existing sales platform. The positions is a pure developer role. They are looking for a candidate who loves to learn, work in a fast-paced environment, is detail oriented, and self-motivated. You will be working with a small team that will keep you challenged at all times.This is a full-time, permanent, remote position. No VISA sponsorship/transfers. No C2C or third party candidates. Duties:
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security
- Manage sandbox and deployment
- Document functionality and changes to the system
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
- Provide high-level support to a small group of advanced Salesforce users
The Benefits of Working for Fora Financial:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and/or development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401K Match
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.