I have a new client who has recently adopted the Salesforce platform as their CRM. They have implemented Salesforce within the past year and are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing company to come in and provide their expertise and expand their platform. In this role you have the opportunity to bring your creative ideas and put them into action. Along with that, the Senior Salesforce developer you will be involved in some really exciting projects, implementations, integrations as their SFDC platform is very young and will require someone who is very technical and hands on within the Salesforce ecosystem.
This is an excting role for any SFDC developer who is looking for a company with exponential growth, great company culture, an competitive compensations.Key Requirements/Responsibilities:
- 3+ Years of Salesforce development and coding experience
- Apex classes, Visualforce pages, custom components, custom triggers
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to translate both technical and functional terms
- Have an innovative and collaborative mindset
- Creating, designing, and architecting projects to meet business requirements
- Multi-task skills are a high priority as you will be working on several projects at once
- Gathering business requirements in order to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with the developers, business analyst, and architects to provide best solutions and practices for the business
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.