Salesforce Developer - Tampa, FL - 110K
The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and configuration. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department. This developer will be working alongside the Product, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce.
- Heavy configuration within clouds (Marketing, Sales, Service).
- Help maximize operational systems performance and data integrity by overseeing performance, troubleshooting issues and monitoring user behaviors.
- Collaborate with business systems team members to deliver new business functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Expertise in APEX, Visualforce
- Experience with OO programming language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email Olivia at email@example.com or call Olivia at (267)-233-6490, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.