Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - $70-95 CAD per hourRole:
ContractDuration of Contract:
6 MonthsPay Rate:
$70 - 95 CAD
My client in the E-commerce industry is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to their team immediately. In this role, you will have the opportunity build out an ERP system on their SFDC platform. This full-time, 6 month contract role and open to extension or contract-to-hire.Responsibilities:
- Develop custom applications solutions in APEX and Visualforce and convert to Lightning
- Create customizations and integrations from scratch
- Collaborate with business team, project management and software engineers to deliver features
- 3-4 years of SFDC experience preferred
- 2 Full Life Cycle migrations from SFDC Classic to Lightning
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in development
- Strong command of APEX and Visualforce
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3233.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.