A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Developer/Architect to report directly in to the Director of Business Solutions. In this role you will deliver technology solutions leveraging strong technical experience to architect, engineer, and provide guidance in deliver of key Salesforce.com related initiatives.Responsibilities
- Oversee solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the Salesforce team
- Develop customized solutions to support business functions
- Analyze complex requirements, provide coding direction to other developers and develop high quality code unit test automation tests
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce features
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues
- Use SOQL to write queries and analyze data
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as a developer/architect in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification preferred
- Competitive salary and performance compensation
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.